RhB / Swiss Trains

Interested in the RhB? Welcome to the RhB Forum!!
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Number of replacement frames required
Poll ended at Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:50 am
One set 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
Two sets 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Three sets 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:34 am 

I have sent Kiss two emails requesting a shipping time for my replacement frames, as I know they now have them. I also sent her pictures to remind her of the damage to both my 6/6 and 4/4i engines with the paint peeling off everywhere.
I have yet to hear any reply. These people are unbelievable. If I'm ever in Europe, I want to go bang their door down and ask them wtf is going on with them. No way to treat clients!
I also sent a letter to the guy from Garten bahn Profi asking him to do an article, or interview with them and find out what the deal is. No word from him either, he'd rather have some advertising euros from them I guess.
I will keep after them.
Let me know if any of you guys get any frames from them or correspondence. If you are owed one, I urge you to write them and pressure them, since they have sent out a few.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:09 am 

Hi John,
Try Andreas Cadosch or HJ.
They seem to know the way.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:36 pm 

I don't know Andreas. I've written her for years and she has replied in the past. Since I heard Hans got his, I've written her twice, and sent her the photos again, so she could see what shape her engines were in. I've had them out of the box about three times. Only run them once each.
Taking them out just makes me angry. I imagine they won't do anything for the 4/4, just the big one. On both the motorboxes are completely flaking off. Many of the details like engineer's seat, shields, the little lighting thing on the panto, mirrors....all falling off. When I open the box, it's like a new puzzle every time?!
Does Andrea speak English? Or Hans, do you know some way of intervening?
I once asked the guy from Garten Bahn Profi to investigate, or interview them and then drop a question in about this issue, but he's not taking a chance.
It's ridiculous. Pity, their engines look really nice, and they make such unique ones, but this sh**y customer service is nothing short of disgraceful.